super shitty mood. super shitty day
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What are your favourite television shows?
Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, ANTM, Glee, Dexter.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
From where I’ve visited I’d say Munich or Berlin, Germany or Vienna, Austria… Anywhere but Hamilton will suffice though.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine(s)?
Vietnamese, Greek, Caribbean, Indian… I’ll try anything
8. What foods do you dislike?
I dislike seafood and pineapple because they would kill me. I love eggs, but I dislike what they do to me :(
9. Favorite place(s) to eat?
Pho Dau Bo and home
10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic Vinaigrette and Greek.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favourite clothes?
I have a bathing suit and underwear obsession… other than that; good fitting jeans, longer shirts, v necks, not see through tights, cardigans and over-sized sweaters. I like boots, either slouchy or structured. I’m in love with track pants.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
There isn’t anywhere I wouldn’t visit if I had the chance. Top 3 that I haven’t already visited are Greece, Egypt and Ireland.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I can see both sides.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere in Europe
16. Favorite time of day?
12:01am. Fresh start
17. Where were you born?
Here, in a hospital.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Dance, hockey, soccer.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I quite frankly don’t give a shit, I’m just bored.
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I have some cool fish and a cat, he’s my life. We have 2 family dogs as well.
25. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share?
my life starting tomorrow at 10:30pm is going to be really good for a few days. :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a vet or a teacher, but I would not be able to handle seeing animals in pain everyday of my life, whether I’m helping them or not.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Being a child, not having to care about anything. One memory that will always stand out for me would be going to the apartment my aunts shared, blasting Shania Twain and singing really loud on the balcony.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
Really too many to list… Teeth scraping against fork, slow walkers, girls who can’t understand when a guy isn’t single, cocky people, etc…
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Either light on sauce, double cheese and pepperoni OR pesto sauce, cheese, chicken and bbq sauce.
34. Favorite flower?
Lily of the Valley.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Toss up between Subway and Wendy’s.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I have never maxed out my visa, but if I were going to do it I’d go to Urban Outfitters, Forever21, H&M, American Apparel, and Ikea
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Um, not really.
41. Like your job?
42. Broccoli? Cauliflower?
I’m the cauliflower kid. Joey is the broccoli kid. Bear likes them both
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Too many to choose from, Mexico and Florida were both great, but nothing tops any of the European ones.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Phil, Dejan and Angus.
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
Purple is my favourite.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Just on my ribs, thigh in December.
48. Coffee drinker?
49. How many children do you have?